Thursday, April 16, 2009

Billy Ray Cyrus Defends Miley From Jamie Foxx Diss

Miley Cyrus gets backed up by dad Billy Ray Cyrus about the Jamie Foxx diss she received on the award-winning actor's comedy radio show Foxxhole. In Billy Ray's guesting in The Bonnie Hunt Show to be aired tonight April 16, he quipped that Jamie's comments about his daughter was "hurtful but "there wasn't nothing funny about it".

Miley Cyrus Defended by Dad from Jamie Foxx
Billy Ray thought that Jamie went overboard in his comedic efforts that he thought if Billy would say " those things about his daughter he might not find it so comedic" at all. Miley's dad offered no sympathy for Jamie Foxx, even if he already issued an apology during his appearance The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. The lead star of the movie The Soloist reasoned out in the Jay Leno show that:
I am a comedian, and you guys know that whatever I say, I don’t mean any of it. And sometimes, as comedians, as we do, we go a little bit too far. I have a radio show… We’re really the black Howard Stern. We go at everybody. There was a situation with Miley Cyrus, and I just want to say, I apologize for what I said. I didn’t mean it maliciously. You know I’m a comedian. You know my heart. Miley, I apologize, so I’ll call you. I got a daughter too, so I completely understand.
Jamie, the gums comment was hilarious enough and you should have stopped there. In most peoples' eyes, Miley Cyrus is still a 16 year old girl!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin