Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Eminem in XXL's May Cover - Is He Really Back With a Vengeance?

Marshall Mathers aka Eminem is certainly rolling a tsunami to cerify he's coming back to dominate again the rap music scene. Aside from his fifth solo album entitled Relapse which will be unleashed on May 19, Eminem's countenance will banner XXL Magazine's May cover! On the headline, it reads "Vengeance is Eminem". This XXL issue will be out on May 5!
Eminem XXL Magazine
Obviously, something is weird in Eminem's face on the cover -- is it bad lighting, bad makeup or his face took a brunt from his addiction? Anyway, Eminem had no qualms discussing that problem in XXL, in which he had to take a five year hiatus to get clean:
At that time, I felt like I wanted to pull back, because my... problem had got so bad. I felt like, Maybe if I take a break, maybe this will help. I started to get into the producer role more… I can still be out there with my music, like with the Re-Up album, but I don’t have to be in the spotlight the whole time.
Just wishing you good luck Eminem! May you succeed in rekindling your rap career and of course getting the ire of those celebs you will be dissing in your songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin