Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kim Kardashian is Not Plus-Sized?

Kim Kardashian has recently exhibited her exasperation over the clothing company Forever 21. Kim debunked the company's promotional article that featured her face, their plus-sized dresses and a statement that ran “for a curvier girl that loves fashion.” Take note, the Forever 21 did not indicate Kim Kardashian is plus-sized and I don't know where her reaction was coming from.
Kim Kardashian Reacts to Forever 21
The photo above was taken April 18 when Kim Kardashian was vacationing with her family in Mexico. I see nothing wrong with her curves but there's also nothing wrong too by being tagged as a “curvier girl who loves fashion” to promote Forever 21 dresses for plus-sized women. Kim stated in her blog that she's offended:
I am a huge fan of Forever 21 and I'm very happy they have expanded their line to include a plus-size range, but I am not in that size category and this article makes it sound like I am! I am a curvy girl and I love my curves, but curvy and plus-sized are two very different things. I work really hard to maintain my curves while staying slim and healthy, so to be classed as a "fuller-figured woman" of extra large proportions is a little offensive.

For the record, I am a size 2, not 2XL.

Kim just don't overreact. It appears you're just not too confident about your figure. See the Forever 21 promo article below and you be the judge if there's something offensive in there.
Kim Kardashian Forever 21 Plus Size Issue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin