An 11 member dance group called Diversity, composed of male dancers 12 to 25 year olds from Essex and East London, was chosen by the judges over a 10 year old singer Natalie Okri in Britain's Got Talent Semi-finals Show May 24 (5/24/09). Piers Morgan chose Diversity, while Amanda Holden chose Natalie, so it was Simon Cowell who called the shots and picked Diversity to perform in the BGT Finals show next Saturday May 30.
Too bad for Natalie Okri, who’s from South London, as she was obviously upset about the judges' decision. Out of the 40 semifinalists, Britain's Got Talent 2009 have already eliminated 6 performers:
- Darth Jackson - 27 year old Michael Jackson and Darth Vader impersonator impersonator
- Faces of Disco - comedy dance duo
- Julia Naidenko - 24 year old Latvian belly dancer
- Natalie Okri - 10 year old singer
- Nick Hell - a street performer duo
- Sue Son - a 24 year old South Korean violinist