Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Freida Pinto and Dev Patel Loves Burberry

Slumdog Millionaire actress Freida Pinto says boyfriend Dev Patel revealed it is him who exhorted her to be a fan of Burberry. Freida claims that it was him who influenced her style and not the other way around.
Slumdog Millionaire couple Frieda Pinto and Dev Patel glam up the Burberry afterparty during London Fashion Week
Since then, the beautiful actress has become a huge fan of British fashion house Burberry. 25 year old Freida enthuses: 'I'm wearing a Burberry dress with a Burberry clutch but the shoes are Rupert Sanderson. It's Dev's favorite brand and he's made me into a devotee, too. I love them, love their colors. It's really classy but at the same time it has a no fuss thing about it." Although Dev can suggest what clothes Freida will wear, the 25-year-old beauty admits she has no influence in the outfits the 19-year-old actor dons. She told Britain's OK! magazine: 'He doesn't let me choose his clothes because if I do he'll just go and choose something completely opposite. I can't pick his clothes for him either!' (Bang Showbiz)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin