Sunday, October 11, 2009

Vote for The Bashhh! in the 2009 Philippine Blog Awards

In times of dire need, I have no choice but to resort into pure and unadulterated self-promotion. I would like to implore for your votes, dear readers. Of course, I want to win in the 2009 Philippine Blog Awards in the Blogger's Choice Award (Mindanao). Yes, I am from Davao.

Philippine Blog Awards 2009
Only bloggers who have a blog made no later than June 2009 are qualified to vote. What you have to do is do a simple post like this:
______________________________________________
My Vote for the 2009 Bloggers' Choice Award (Mindanao)
I vote for The Bashhh!
Bloggers' Choice Award
2009 Philippine Blog Awards
_____________________________________________
After doing the post in your blog, simply register your vote here for it to be counted. So, what are you waiting for? Go vote for me before the October 14 deadline. Pretty please? Visit this site for more details about the 2009 Philippine Blog Awards Bloggers' Choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin