Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Miley Cyrus Not Watching New Moon

Teen superstar Miley Cyrus is very vocal about her hate over the fuss that her fellow teens are pouring over the Twilight series. Miley insists that she doesn't believe in vampires and you can't even drag her to watch New Moon, Twilight's second installment. Ironically, Miley Cyrus recently signed with Twilight producers Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey to star in in Wings - fantasy movie which is similar in plot with the immensely popular vampire franchise.
Miley Cyrus Hates Vampires
Miley Cyrus explained that she does not get all the vampire craziness going on and why people got hooked with a simple story about a school girl who falls in love with a male vampire. The Hannah Montana star added: "I've never seen it and I never will. I don't believe in it. I don't like vampires. I don't like the wolf that pops out of the screen when I'm watching my TV at night. I don't like it. I don't want anything to do with it. I don't like the shirts. I don't like any of it." Although the 16 year old singer-actress feels "really lame" that everyone's excited over New Moon's scheduled showing this weekend, she said that: "I'm like, 'Don't even talk about it.'"
 
Maybe she's just jealous she's not in it. What kind of teenage girl would nor want to see Edward Cullen? Oh well, may be she likes her men toned like her ex-boyfriend Justin Gaston.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin