Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Robert Pattinson Feels Like Blob

If there's a Halloween costume that Robert Pattinson might be wearing, it's not Dracula. This is because RPattz, who's often voted as Hollywood's sexiest men, feels like he's a cartoon character and feels like that bloated X-men villain The Blob. This is the reason for his being astonished that girls really like him and how he get booked for modeling assignments before. Robert disparaged himself: "I look like an idiot - one of my legs is slightly longer than the other. I was such a terrible model. I was really tall but still looked like a six-year-old." Admittedly, these insecurities about his looks make it difficult for him to cope with his intense popularity as one of Hollywood's biggest stars.
Robert Pattinson Looks Like Blob
Robert further explained that he's "unbearably self-conscious about stuff" and he's "trying not to drown" with all the attention he's getting: "I guess I'm not the type of guy cut out to do a franchise. I'm not much of a crowd person." In fact, Robert Pattinson mentioned that it was Twilight director Catherine Hardwicke who worked hard to make him that attractive as Edward Cullen. In an interview for Vanity Fair, director Hardwicke said: "They called me up and they literally said, 'Catherine, do you think you can make this guy look good?' So I said, 'Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to get his hair back to a different color, do a different style. He would work with a trainer from now on. My cinematographer is great with lighting. He will study the cheekbones, and I promise you, we'll make the guy look good." That's a good thing though, Robert Pattinson and his reluctance that he looks cute may be the key why girls love even him more than those self-conscious muscled hunky stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin