Saturday, April 18, 2009

Simpsons 20X17 | Watch Simpsons Season 20 Episode 17 featuring Anne Hathaway

The Simpsons Season 20 Episode 17 will be aired Sunday April 19 2009. One thing special about The Simpsons 20X19 is that Devil Wears Prada star Anne Hathaway  is featured in it as Bart's love interest named Jenny. The title of The Simpsons 20-17 is "The Good, the Sad, and the Drugly". Watch the clips of Anne Hathaway's guesting in The Simpsons after the jump.
Simpsons 20x17 with Anne Hathaway
It's kind of weird Anne Hathaway's voice is used for an 11 year old girl but anyway Bart Simpson is awe-struck with Jenny who's a volunteer in Grampa's retirement home. Anne Hathaway described her guesting in The Simpsons Season 20 Episode 17 "The Good, the Sad, and the Drugly" as exciting because "I grew up watching it with my brothers, and it stuck with me...high school, college, post, everything. I always stop whenever it's on. And when I found out they wanted me to come and do a voice, I flipped out. It might be one of the most if not the most exciting thing that's ever happened to me." Anyway, here are the clips of Anne Hathaway's guesting in The Simpsons S20E19:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin