Monday, May 11, 2009

Rev. Alberto Cutie - Priest Under Fire Admits Two Year Affair

Rev. Alberto Cutie has been under fire lately because a tabloid TV Notas showed him kissing and hugging on a beach with an unknown bikini-clad woman. After being dismissed last week as Miami archdiocese's international radio network head and as a parish priest of St. Francis De Sales Catholic Church, Rev. Alberto Cutie has now admitted that the woman seen with him in that scandalous photo was his girlfriend of two years and he informed that he intends to "marry her". Rev. Alberto Cutie (pronounced as KOO-tee-ay) informed that he takes "full responsibility" for what he did and he knows that it is "wrong".
Rev Alberto Cutie
Rev. Alberto Cutie is known for his advice Spanish radio program that is heard throughout the Americas and Spain, it is here where he earned the moniker "Father Oprah". This Cuban-American priest born in Puerto Rico told the CBS Morning Show that he's in love with the woman: "I believe that I've fallen in love and I believe that I've struggled with that, between my love for God, and my love for the Church and my love for service." To read more about Rev. Alberto Cutie who's incidentally a cutie, please visit The Huffington Post.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin