Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Adam Lambert on Rolling Stone Cover: "I'm Gay"

The secret's out! At least, it ends all speculations - American Idol Season 8 Runner Up Adam Lambert finally publicly admitted that he's GAY. Although nothing is really shocking after those racy pictures of him in drag came out while he was on Idol, his boyfriend Drake LaBry surfacing up and lately Kara DioGuardi declaring about that fact, there's no one left to confirm his preferences but Adam Lambert himself! In his exclusive Rolling Stone interview, the 27 year old upcoming singer was quoted saying that: “I don’t think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear that I’m gay”
Adam Lambert Admits He's Gay on Rolling Stone
What the juicy thing is that Rolling Stone asked how he felt when he was assigned with Kris Allen as a room mate. Adam, without qualms, answered that: "They put me with the cute guy. Distracting! He's the one guy I found attractive in the whole group on the show: nice, nonchalant, pretty and totally my type — except that he has a wife. I mean he's open-minded and liberal, but he's definitely 100% straight." Whoa! That's explains Adam obviously did not feel bad losing to his "crush" in American Idol. Seeing the cover itself, if that's not gay - then I don't know what is! Below is a video of Adam Lambert's Rolling Stone Cover Shoot:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin