Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Megan Fox is Single, Wants To Date Korean Pop Star Rain

Sultry Transformers babe Megan Fox declares that she's single and ready to mingle! After her relationship with Brian Austen Green went pfft for the second time around, Megan declared to The Sun UK that: "I'm currently what you would call single I guess." Yet, when queried when she's got some guy in her mind she'd like to date next, Megan promptly answered that: "Oh I don't know. There is this Korean Justin Timberlake named Rain and I'm really on his situation now. I'm trying to fix this up. I'm working hard."
Megan Fox Wants To Date Rain
Looks like someone's got the hots for an Asian superstar. Despite her declarations, Megan has not yet revealed the reasons why she broke up with Brian Austen Green, nor the fact that she's aiming for the Korean pop star Rain to be her next boyfriend. Megan, Shia LeBeouf were in London's Leicester Square to promote the premiere of their new movie Transformers 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin