Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Leona Lewis Had Hots for Justin Timberlake

After being punched on the face, Leona Lewis is now talking about the lighter side of things. And in fact, she mentions that she had a big crush on Justin Timberlake before he met him. Sadly, Leona's hots for Justin faded away Leona when they worked together on a new song 'Don't Let Me Down', which is featured on her upcoming album 'Echo'.
Leona Lewis Crush Justin Timberlake
According to Leona herself, "I had a big thing for Justin before I worked with him, but I lose my crush when I meet people. Which is probably good news for my boyfriend Lou!" Yes, Leona is currently in a serious relationship with fiancé Lou Al-Chamaa. Because of the stern commitment to her boyfriend, the 24 year old British singer even turned down her chance to kiss Gossip Girl hunk Chace Crawford! Leona mentioned in Sugar magazine that: "They wanted me and Chace to kiss in the 'I Will Be' video. But I said no way. I'd just have been too embarrassed, he's my friend! He's so beautiful, I mean, look at him - he could be a girl. He'd be a really pretty girl. But I just don't think of him like that. And it wouldn't be fair to Lou to kiss other guys."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin