Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Shauna Sand-Chace Crawford Romance?

Former Playboy model and Lorenzo Lamas ex-wife Shauna Sand sort of revealed that she and Gossip Girl hunk Chace Crawford became lovers when he was still 18. That was in 2003, when Chace was still a college freshman and Shauna said they met at a college party in Malibu. In an interview with Star Magazine, Shauna stated that: "He was so incredibly beautiful - I immediately fell in love with him!" Although there's a 14 years age gap between them, Shauna revealed Chace didn't mind dating her: "I even gave him a key to my apartment."
Shauna Sand Chace Crawford Romance
Shauna Sand has even the chutzpah to reveal about the intimacies that happened between her and Chace Crawford. The 28 year old mother of three daughters shared that she and Chace often had you-know-what. To support Shauna's intimate revelations, a close friend the Gossip Girl hottie testified: "Chace told me, 'Shauna was the first girl I ever had s*x with! She blew my mind, and I'll never forget it!'" If this true, ...Eeew, Chace! The two continued to date on and off for a year before breaking up. Chace Crawford was unavailable to comment on this yet because he's busy shooting for Gossip Girl and training for his upcoming film, Footloose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin