Monday, December 21, 2009

Beyonce Happy With Her New Perfume 'Heat'

Beyonce knows she's going to be proud of her new fragrance named 'Heat'. Numerous good reviews from her colleagues and fans determined that they all love her new perfume. To be released in February 2010, the 28 year old Single Ladies singer admonished that she couldn't be happier with all the positive receptions she's getting about the first perfume she's created in collaboration with perfume makers Coty.
Beyonce Happy With Her New Perfume Heat
In an interview, Beyonce Knowles couldn't hide her excitement: "'I'm so happy with it. I've been working on it for a while now. I was on tour for a year, and I have meet-and-greets with fans. I've never in my life gotten so many compliments."

She furthered that: "Coty has their own testing, but that was my testing! The fans loved it. They were like, 'I love that, I'm getting that, why isn't it out right now? I need it!'"

Beyonce is also proud to inform everyone that she's not just an endorser but in the manufacture, design and naming of the product, she's involved in al those. She said: "A lot of my performances have had fire involved, so we thought 'Heat'. Also, red is one of my favorite colors, as is gold." Beyonce also revealed that she's into vintage appeal and that is also integrated in 'Heat'. We all hope that 'Heat' will earn more raves next year when everybody will be able to sniff what Beyonce created!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin